1. Go to the control panel and click User Groups.
2. Click the user group for which you want to edit members.
3. Click the Members tab.
4. A list of all current members of the group is now displayed.
5. To add a member, click Select employees (or customer/supplier/contact/groups), select the employee to be added, click OK and then Add.
6. Clickto remove a member from the group.
Info: Administrators, Department Users, Expanded department users, Extended users, Users and Observers are basic system groups. You can only be a member of one of these at a time. If a user who is a member of a basic group is added as a member of another basic group, the user is removed from the original basic group.